Perfect for those who know they will need design services throughout the month and want to reserve Queen K’s time!
Plan your project deadlines with peace of mind – The guarantee priority over non-retainer clients.
- Consistent, Quality Work – The quality and design language will be consistent across all of your projects.
- Extremely fast turn-around for routine tasks – such as turning out new versions of existing designs or making edits.
- Simplified Accounting – You pay a set amount each month for the duration of the retainer contract.
- Establishes a long-term relationship with a designer – avoiding the need to continually interview and brief a new designer for each project that comes up.
- 3-month minimum commitment. At the end of 3 months, we will re-evaluate the program you’re enrolled in to ensure the number of hours are fitting your business needs.
Each retainer contains a set number of projects each month. Overage in projects is billed at the standard hourly rate of $75 per project.
Unused projects do not roll over each month as that would defeat the purpose of allocating retainer for projects. If you need additional projects, just let me know!
- Digital Materials – email templates, social media graphics, blog banners, and other web graphics.
Web Updates & Maintenance – graphics and web maintenance can be provided (Only for WordPress, Square, and Shopify websites).
Services do not include additional costs like stock photography, paid specialty fonts & printing.